April 30, 2013

#LoveTinz: Honorable Zainab Buba Galadima is now Ibrahim Yusuf Dauda's wife.

Mr. and Mrs. Ibrahim Yusuf
This Love Birds now Mr. and Mrs. Ibrahim Yusuf meet at a car wash on the 19th of August 2009 in Abuja. #CarWashLoveTinz.
It was "Love at first sight for the young man and since then, Ibrahim hustled restlessly until she, Zainab was pronounced his wife.
Their wedding Fatiha which held on friday at Al-Noor Mosque in WuseII, Abuja at about 1:45pm was witnessed by Former President of Nigeria Gen. Muhammad Buhari, FCT Minister Arch Ibrahim Bunu, Dr. Bashir Gwandu, Hon. Dr. Almajiri Geidam, Former Deputy Senate President Ibrahim Nasuru Mantu, Gen. Ja'afaru Isa, Col. Mohammad Fada, Hon. Mohammad Bago Umaru, Member of Yobe State House of Assembly Hon. Musa Jajami, Senator Sadiq Yar'adua, Hon. Barrister Umara Kumalia, Alhaji Adamu Chiroma and many other important dignitaries.
As part of the wedding celebration, a Wushe-Wushe night held on Thursday at the Bride's family house, a Dinner held on the day of the wedding and another Wushe-Wushe on Sunday at the International Conference Center, Abuja.

Zainab and Ibrahim


How They Met: 
It happened one sunday afternoon on the 19th of august 2007, when zainab & her friend zainab took baba's car to carwash after repairs from an accident, that was when Ibrahim spotted his beautiful Missing Rib. They left immidiately with another car after dropping baba's car & after about 2hours they came to pick the car. By then ibrahim had waited 4 so long & left a note begging zainab to call him. She reluctantly collected telling herself "this abuja boys want to play with my head" went home & then changed her mind to call ibrahim & he asked to come see her & she described the house to him. He came called 3 times & she didn't pick while she was busy putting back baba's things back in his car after repairs, he decided after the 4th call he would leave, he did & before she could get to the phone it had rang to the end. Zainab called him back & he picked & came back. Zainab went outside to meet him as soon as she saw him she said to herself "Jackpot" he had a pointed nose, they said hi & he started to talk but zainab paused him & asked him to come out that she needed to see how tall he was so as to get a pass for her to consider whatever he had to say. After he got out she saw she asked him to walk 1st because she wants to be sure he wasn't limping & he did & that was how he got to start talking to her. She asked him a few questions about him & what his intentions were towards her & he said " he wants to be friends & hopefully it will lead to them being husband & wife" zainab was looked at him as if he wasn't serious but she knew there might be something special in this guy. A week later ibrahim proposed to zainab to marry him but she said " Look mr man u & I don't even know each other that much how can u just ask me to marry you just like that like I'm so desperate". His reply was from the day I met you I knew you were going to be my wife! She asked him to give her 3yrs to think about it & after a long courtship of chasing her to london every 3weeks for over 4 years & 17 proposals (all with rings) she finally agreed. Then it came to her father which took about 2years (shakara) before he finally gave out zainab to ibrahim on the 26th of april 2013.
About Ibrahim, By Zainab:
Ibrahim has been my backbone & best-friend & has done a lot to make me happy. He's kind & generous to me & to my family & to everyone who comes his way. Whenever I imagined what my life would be without him I feel incomplete & I think that's what love should be. He understands my multiple personality, my moods & is a very patient man. My family has a very good relationship with him, they respect & love him. He's very respectful as well as very religious & I think if any woman should have these consistent qualities in a man she should be very lucky. I feel lucky with him & I pray our love, understanding & marriage stands the test of time & be peaceful & successful In Sha Allah. I pray we make the best out of this marriage and be role models to the society as a whole
 
Zainab's Profile (by Zainab):
I was born on the 8th of july 1981 went to maiduguri Intl primary school, then to FGGC bakori in katsina. I then proceeded to england to study medicine starting with A-levels @ padworth college reading after that I decided I didn't want to be in school for a long time so I switched to study international business in American Intercontinental University London then transferred to Regents Business School London to study Int'l finance & accounting then further to Webster Graduate School London to study three Masters Degree an MA in information technology management, MBA & MA in management in leadership & I am a member of the association of certified chartered accountants where I also obtained a Bsc in applied accounting. I Came back to Nigeria in 2011 to serve. I obtained my NYSC certificate in 2012, October & immediately opted into politics to run for council elections in Abuja as a Councillor Wuse ward one of the biggest wards in west Africa. To my surprise I got a lot of support from people & I emerged victorious on march 16th 2013 & on Friday 26th I got married to the most wonderful loving man.
I would like to thank Allah for blessing me & guiding me to complete my status as a Muslima. My parents for giving me the best in life & a beautiful wedding. My brothers, sisters, family & friends who have participated, traveled just to share the most important day in our lives. May Allah reward & bless you with the best life can offer.

More pictures of the Lovely couple and their wedding below.

The Couple on the Wushe-Wushe eveing.

The Bride's Glowing Smiles to their well-wishers.

The Lovely Couple: Ibrahim and Zainab

The Bride's parents, her brothers and family friends

The Bride's Parents, her brothers and her baby sister.
 
The Bride, her Mom and her Aunties.
 
The couple and the Bride's Brother, Sadiq
 
Love Birds
 
The Bride and the Groom.
Brothers of the bride Engr. Umar and Barr. Muhammad Buba Galadima

The MC doing her thing!!!

The Couple Greeting some of their well-wishers

Barr. Sadiq and Engr. Aliyu
The couple Greeting their father and his friends

Naira Rain on the bride as she was pakurumoing
 
Guest at the wushe-wushe, Having a good time.

Ganga-Kura Drummers Slamming the beats...lol

Al-gaita Fluiter Fluting ...Hahahahaha

The couple and their friends
The Couple Getting down on the dance floor.

A cross-section of friends and well wishers.

HBC: Ommoh! This Love story fine pass that of indian film OooOoo...I no go dey wash my car again, I go dey go car wash from now on!
Zainab and Ibrahim, Hakika Blog Crew wish you a happy married life. Enjoy...

5 comments:

  1. "the perfect person exist only in our dreams.in this life we have settle with whoever comes first,someone not perfect but real." Ibrahim has always been such a real guy.handsome,charming and hardworking.Zainab is a Simple and natural person who knows not how to pretend.she accepts everyone as they are irrespective of religioius,tribal and ethnic affiliations.little wonder her fame in the political arena.she is also hardworking and intelligent and religious.their marriage signifies the importance of being yourself and being loved for who you are. I really cannot say who is the most lucky between them. I strongly believe they are a perfect match who are lucky to have themselves. We wish this lovebirds a peaceful,blissful and successful marriage life.If it takes visiting car wash to find a damsel like Zainab, there we shall be all the wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being real about urself is most important in a relationship which we find to be scarce these days that's y relationships don't last becos of high expectations. Its really important to be honest with each other & understand each other.

    ReplyDelete

To enter your comments: Type the comment, select a profile in the "Comment as" drop-down box. U may select "Name/URL" if u want ur name to appear then u can now enter ur name and ignore the URL part. Click Continue and lastly, Click publish. But u can pick "anonymous" if you don't want ur name in the comment or choose "Google Account" if you have a gmail account.