April 29, 2013

Lady of the Day!...Big Happy Birthday Shout-Out to...?

Jamila Lawan
Happy Birthday Jam-Jam!

Name: Jamila Lawan
Facebook: jamila lawan
Twitter: @topaz_emerald
email: jylawan@gmail.com

She is a very sweet person and a strong follower of Hakika Blog.

Hakika Blog Crew interviewed her About herself and this is what she gave us WORD 4 WORD...Lol...

HBC: Your Name?
Jam-Jam: Jamila Lawan.

HBC: Do you have a Hakika Blog Nickname?
Jam-Jam: Yels...Jam-Jam.

HBC: What your year of birth?
Jam-Jam: Wow! Must I answer that...? (naija person, answering a question with a question)
HBC: Yes dear...Please.
Jam-Jam: Will my year of birth show? (meaning-will i post it?).

HBC: Yes I will and don't worry, I promise it will be fun.
Jam-Jam: Okeeey! Its 29th April.

HBC: Whats your Occupation?
Jam-Jam: Business Tinz...I am a busy Lady! lolz

HBC: Your Hobby?
Jam-Jam: Reading Novels & Traveling.

HBC: Whats your message for everyone today?
Jam-Jam: Ok, cool. There's nothing like I didn't have a choice. In life, we always have choices, its whether or not we are able to live with the choice or not.

HBC: Hmmm...Lovely?
Jam-Jam: Thanks...

HBC: What Do you hate the Most?
Jam-Jam: Snitching + Gossiping.

HBC: Are you single and searching or?
Jam-Jam: Lol, I am not searching OoOoO.

HBC: Whats ur weakness?
Jam-Jam: I am too nice...

HBC: What do you fear the most?
Jam-Jam: God ba? or is God supposed to be respected?...
HBC: Lolz... its Fear...Muslims Fear God?
Jam-Jam: Ok Thanks...Its God then...

HBC: Okey its enough for now...I am tired of asking the questions...lol...So now, our dear Hakika Blog Readers (HBR), You are free to ask her question in the comments section. She MUST answer the first 5 (five) Questions that will be asked by 5 different persons Please. So go ahead, start throwing your questions at the birthday girl!...Please Dont make it easy for her...lolzz...

14 comments:

  1. Nice one....cute pics.
    HBD to a pretty....More of it Jam-Jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hbd dearie,@HBC she's engaged ยบ°˚˚. Sirhid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OoooOkey! Sirhid abi? Roger Dat! Thanks...even though you didnt include your name...

      Delete
  3. Vry nyc, hbc u guys are doing a very good job. One of the best blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sirhid you are right o,tnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my question: BDAY girl.... On a scale of 1-10 how faithful are you to your bf and who is he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Sweetie. Long life in good health and blessings from the Lord. My biggest present 4 u dis special day is just ME(Myself), Happy days sure to come. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ sabir I'm v faithful + if my bf was known to you,I would have told you,bt u dnt knw hom,sori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday my dear. Wishing u many more beautiful years ahead. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. B'day girl, my question is y r u nt serchin???lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pix and profile 4 d bday girl.... U r 1 in a million... Much love 4 u... LLAP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Single and not searching! How's that easy to achieve.....don't u want us to try our luck? Lol
    Happy birthday pretty....nice pics.
    You pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tnx evry1 for d bday wishes @ ghazali y would I search? Lol,u knw beta

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ anonymous,single means I'm nt married,but I'm also not searching*lol*

    ReplyDelete

To enter your comments: Type the comment, select a profile in the "Comment as" drop-down box. U may select "Name/URL" if u want ur name to appear then u can now enter ur name and ignore the URL part. Click Continue and lastly, Click publish. But u can pick "anonymous" if you don't want ur name in the comment or choose "Google Account" if you have a gmail account.