April 17, 2014

#FunnyStuff: 30+ Very Hilarious Signs To Crack Your Ribs.

HBC: I accidently stumble on some of very Ridiculous signs so I decided to share them with my beloved Hakika blog readers. Please if you have more of such Pictures and you are willing to share, Kindly email them to me via compworld6@gmail.com. Thanks.

Kindly leave your comments below. Let us know which Picture is your best.

They should also add "And wait right where you are for at least 4 seconds".

1. OMG!!! What is all this?
2. Ericsson or Erection?

3. Lmao...Poor thing. So true.

4. How can I become a dealer of Barbing Salon?

5. I just Love this.

6. Correct Scam!

7. To be fore-warned...?

8. So creative...this company's moto is derived from iyanya's song "Ur Waist"
10. Yeah. Being aware is good.

11. I believe its well Noted.

12. Indeed

13. Na Wa OooOo

14. This is the best to me.

15. Hahahahaha an illiterate nko?
16 Its like that Huh?

17. This is a fact.

18. This sign should be on every class room door.

19. The manager must be drunk.
20. Wicked!

21. I don't want to find out now biko.
22. Na to go back home be that.

23. LWKMD...Death Town

24. My **** is Classified

25. Fine the dead!!!

26. Just stay away.

27. Its an offer for special people.

28. This sign post is a laugh generator wallahi.

29. Otherwise we will put you on fire.


30. lolssss

31. Busted!!!

32. What if I don't have any?

33. No nothing? like seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To enter your comments: Type the comment, select a profile in the "Comment as" drop-down box. U may select "Name/URL" if u want ur name to appear then u can now enter ur name and ignore the URL part. Click Continue and lastly, Click publish. But u can pick "anonymous" if you don't want ur name in the comment or choose "Google Account" if you have a gmail account.