March 30, 2013

#EgbeduTins: Tuface Apologize to Fans for Dubai Wedding.


I received this gist late yesterday and its authenticity is actually not confirmed.

2FACE To Fans:

"I will make it up to you guys. My fans, Am really sorry 4 my wedding venue. The main reason why the wedding was at dubai is because if I fix it in Nigeria, the pastor will definitely ask if anybody knows why this two
won't be joined in holy matrimony and Una sabi how many pikin with their different mama wey i get nah...all of dem go stand up spoil my show.

So na why i put am dia cos they won't afford the transport and even if the pastor asked, it will be in Arabic and nobody will understand." - 2Face Idibia.

HBC: Now that was hilarious. I honesty don't think he owes anyone an apology sha OoOo! If this is real, the guy is really humble and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To enter your comments: Type the comment, select a profile in the "Comment as" drop-down box. U may select "Name/URL" if u want ur name to appear then u can now enter ur name and ignore the URL part. Click Continue and lastly, Click publish. But u can pick "anonymous" if you don't want ur name in the comment or choose "Google Account" if you have a gmail account.